Friday 17 March 2017

Related image

Creative writing is anything where the purpose is to express thoughts, feelings and emotions rather than to simply convey information.I like organizing my world and life into stories. For example, I will notice a connection between something that happened to me when I was a kid, something that happened a few years ago, and something that happened yesterday. I will then imagine a character where these three events form the key events in the story of his life and the three events that most shaped the person he is. But since that character is just really a subset of my real chaotic life, it makes me feel like my purpose could also be as clear as the characters, if only I could find the connection between all the events in my life. Creative writing is any writing that goes outside the bounds. It is possible for writing such as feature stories to be considered creative writing, even though they fall under journalism, because the content of features is specifically focused on narrative and character development. Both fictional and non-fictional works fall into this category, including such forms as novels, biographies, short stories, and poems. In the academic setting, creative writing is typically separated into fiction and poetry classes, with a focus on writing in an original style.

No comments:

Post a Comment